THE PERFECTLY FITTED WEDDING SUIT
Full bespoke consultation, in your own home
You want to look your very best on your wedding day, and that wearing a suit that not only fits in with your chosen colour scheme but more importantly fit’s you like it was made specifically for you… well with SHEAR you can have precisely that. Let us make the suit that will be with you forever in your wedding pictures and your memories.
Let’s show you what’s involved in the process of making you your dream wedding suit.
GOING FULL BESPOKE? WE COME TO YOU
Creating your dream bespoke wedding suit for your big day is a 3 step process. Let’s take a look at how we’ll work with you to create a unique suit just for you…
CHOOSE & MEASURE
Your first wedding consultation with SHEAR will be at your home, our full bespoke service always comes to you. But this is only the first of 3 appointments our Master Tailor Gareth Beckwith will guide you through.
Of course, the first part of the process of creating the perfect suit for your wedding is choosing the perfect fabric and style for you. With over 20 years experience in tailoring, our Master Tailor Gareth Beckwith will guide your through every type of cloth and how it suits your needs based on the time of year you’ll be marrying, your preferences on style, your both shape and a whole host of other factors.
Another factor in ensuring your wedding suit is absolutely perfect is choosing the right style and shape for you. Whether that be single breast or double breast jacket, single or double vent, collar width and style, leg width, cuff style and so many more factors. We can advise on everything.
Once all the design questions are answered we can move onto the nuts and bolts of ensuring your wedding suit fits like a glove. We’ll measure you up using our years of experience in knowing precisely how the cloth with fit your body. This suit will fit you to perfection.
We want to make sure that the suit we’re creating for you is definitely going to fit you perfectly and double-check this we’ll bring your suit to you at home in a part made state. ‘Part made’ means the suit won’t have a lining in it, the edges won’t be finished off yet, the collar will be missing etc. With the suit at this stage of tailoring we can pin and chalk the main sections around your body to ensure, 100%, the suit will be a perfect fit for you when it’s finished.
It’s advisable to wait until around 6-8 weeks before we perform a final check on your current body shape to avoid any surprises.
At that final stage, just a week before your wedding day we’ll bring the final, finished, immaculate suit back to you for your final fitting. At this stage your suit will fit every single part of your body and feel amazing to wear… if there are any slight alterations to make we can have those addressed and back to you in good time for the big day. We always deliver on time.
FULLY BESPOKE WEDDING SUITS
We can create your perfect suit. Book your consultation now.
1. Book your home consultation – we’ll come to you, help you choose the perfect cloth, style and perform a full measurement service.
2. First Fitting – we’ll bring your suit back to you in a part made state to fit it even more closely to your body.
3. Final Fitting – this final stage can (and should) be left until around 6-8 weeks before your wedding day.
WEDDING FORMAL SUIT HIRE
Hiring formal clothing for a wedding, prom or awards ceremony needn’t be as difficult as some companies make it. Crown to Cuff simplifies the process, offering a wide selection of beautiful formal suits for hire, including wedding suits, delivered right to your door. Here’s the four-step guide to our formal hire service:
1. Book a home consultation. We’ll visit you to offer advice on fabric selection and styling. We also offer a free suit try on service.
2. Book home measurements. Then we’ll travel to you to take your measurements. If you’re interested in wedding suits for a full wedding party, we’ll take measurements for everyone at a set time and date convenient for you.
3. Delivery. We can deliver your suits to you up to 10 days before the occasion for which they’ve been hired. We travel all throughout Leeds, Sheffield and elsewhere throughout the UK. We’ll even wait while you check that your garments fit perfectly.
4. Collection and return. Once the big day is over, we’ll travel back out to you to collect the suits you’ve hired.
BOOK YOUR WEDDING SUIT CONSULTATION